The new Miami International Art, Antique and Jewelry Fair will be held February 22 – 26 at the height of the winter season in downtown Miami.
Immediately following established Palm Beach art and antique fairs, this new event will be limited to 55 - 60 vetted dealers from around the world in a spectacular new bayside location at Chopin Plaza in Noguchi Bayfront Park. The fair is directly across from Fisher Island and Star Island in Miami’s dynamic new downtown in the midst of the most fashionable hotels and restaurants.
This new elegant event allows dealers from throughout the US and abroad who participate in either preceding Palm Beach fairs access to two distinctly different major Florida markets with the ease of a single Florida visit.
Miami is Florida’s largest international winter visitor destination and a major hub of international business and banking. It is a proven art, antique and jewelry market. The new fair serves both seasonal Latin American and European collectors as well as affluent year-round residents. Downtown is bursting with excitement and culture – with the new Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, the Ziff Ballet Opera House, the Knight Concert Hall, the Klipsch Amphitheater and the American Airlines Arena. Downtown Miami will also be home to the new Miami Art Museum and Frost Museum at Museum Park.
· The new event takes place in our spectacular new bayside facility – simply the most spectacular fair location in Florida.
· Features an innovative circular floor plan creating a unique two-aisle environment where every dealer has uniformly outstanding exposure and visibility
· Located in the heart of Miami’s new arts district and offers a new, exciting nighttime fair environment
· Convenient to Brickell Avenue, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne and Miami Beach and the major 5-star hotels and restaurants where visitors congregate during the winter season
· Offers convenient valet parking at Chopin Plaza and is open 1PM – 9PM.
· Symposia, lectures and panels will take place as part of the fair