The new Miami Art+Design Fair (MA+D) will be held President's Day weekend in downtown Miami organized by International Fine Art Expositions (IFAE) in collaboration with the French SNA, organizers of the Paris Biennale.
Immediately following our established Palm Beach fair, this new event will host only 60 carefully vetted dealers from around the world in a spectacular new waterside location at Chopin Plaza in the Noguchi Bayfront Park. This provides dealers from abroad who participate in either of our Palm Beach fairs two successive - but distinctly different - major market weekends with the expense of a single shipment. This combination offers dealers access to America's most affluent winter community in Palm Beach and its most exciting international destination city in Miami.
Miami's President's Day weekend is Florida's largest winter visitor destination. The fair is designed to serve the affluent Latin American, European, Russian, Canadian, and American collectors who visit and reside in Miami during winter high season. It is strategically located in the midst of the new Miami Arts District and adjoining Miami's new 5-star hotels and world class restaurants including il Gabbiano, Zuma, DB Modern, Cipriani and Wolfgang's.
Downtown is bursting with excitement and culture – with the new Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, the Ziff Ballet Opera House, the Knight Concert Hall, the Klipsch Amphitheater and the American Airlines Arena. Downtown Miami will also be home to the new Miami Art Museum and Frost Museum at Museum Park.
• Opening night Vernissage to benefit the Patricia and Phillip Frost Art Museum
• The fair, with convenient valet parking at Chopin Plaza, will be open on "Miami Time" - 2PM to 10PM daily
• Convenient to Brickell Avenue, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne and Miami Beach and the major 5-star hotels where visitors congregate during President's Day weekend
• Concurrent with and adjoining the Miami International Boat Show with 80,000 attendees. MA+D will have a major presence at the new NMMA SuperYacht Show adjoining the fair at Bicentennial Park. The shows will share promotional efforts and luxury water taxis.
• The Fair features unique amenities such as an outdoor beach bar and scenic waterside dining.
• Symposia, lectures and panels adjoining the fair
MA+D will be guided by a prestigious international committee including representatives of:
Galerie Alain Marcelpoil (Paris)
Galerie Dumonteil (Paris+New York+Shanghai)
Galerie Jacques Bailly (Paris)
Galerie Vallois (Paris & New York)
Giangola & Menser (Miami)
Moretti Fine Art (Florence, London, & New York)
Peter Finer (London)
Phoenix Ancient Art (New York)
Richard Green (London)
Robilant + Voena (London & Milan)
Stair Sainty Gallery (London)
Tambaran Gallery (New York)
Toninelli Art Moderne (Monaco)